<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Monday, November 28, 2011

Another Step Forward


Hmm...So it all started when one of my coursemates asked me to go for a tryout for their band called..... Wesbourne?
 If you're a friend who's known me for many years, you'll know what kind of personality I had when I was younger. Timid, shy, lack of courage and confidence...anything you can think of that makes one an introvert.

Go tell someone I'm in a band, he/she'll probably think you're trying to crack a joke. 
Can't really remember the feelings I had when they say they accepted me as the female vocalist...
Maybe a lil happy, a lil excited...and a lil nervous too.

Although I've only been to 2 band practices, I guess I love what I'm doin now...
Something that I enjoy doing, something that I'm willing to spend time on, something that I might not have the chance of doing it if I wasn't "forced" to study overseas by my lovely mum.

Introducing the band members,
Jae-drummer
Rich-bass player
Powit-electric guitarist

As my mum's birthday is drawing near, I thought it might be a good idea to do a video with me singing the song that she liked in the band for her. But Bac suggested to do a music video =.=
 Awesome~~ I CAN'T ACT! and I DONT' ACT!

Vocal recording in process....

One of the scenes in the vid.


I have to say I've really learned a lot from these people and I really appreciate what they've done for me in helping me with this birthday video production.

Hou, thank you so much for the piano accompaniment. I loved it to the max! I loved how you linked it to happy birthday and I loved how you incorporated Canon into it...some parts actually made me wanna cry, haha

Jae, thank you for helping with the compression etc. I dont know what they're called, lol
And btw, the few songs you were working on...they're AMAZING~!

Bac, I know I've said this a million times, but thank you once again! Thanks for all the great ideas and the editing. I know the quality is a bit...*cough* because the video cam didn't work, but it's fine :) Sorry it took you so much time on the "2 Renees" and took up so much of your time when you should be beating Jae on Counter Strike, lol. My family loved it soooooo much, my mum says thank you guys as well :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UHzsik00Ag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXh1gEeR4ZM&feature=feedu&noredirect=1

Can't believe it actually teared up 2 of my cousins, haha.
Happy 55th birthday, mum 
<3 Renee

*ching*
7:48 PM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com