<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oxygen Music Team Audition


Alicia Yeo Choarong, this is how the audition was like :)

See the girl below? Stylo nya~ She's Ern Chee, the leader of Oxygen music team. 
So one night when i was busy preparing for my upcoming test, I saw this email about audition for the band. I actually stared blankly at the screen for a few seconds at the moment I saw it. 
*Should I go for it? * 

I love singing, but I know bring in the worship team is more than just singing. When the day arrived, I was so nervous when I saw the stage all set up, with spotlights shining everywhere. Man, I can feel butterflies in my stomach!! Just then I heard someone shouting..."All singers up to Kidzone please" phew~~ So the stage was for people auditioning for instruments,haha...

Janice was one of the judges that day. The audition was basically divided into 4 sections:
1) Each of us sang a solo (I've chosen "Still"). My voice was a bit shaky at 1st and then slowly stabilised. 

2) 7 of us sang Amazing Grace together. This was the part where she wants to see if we can harmonise. 

3) 2 by 2 we sang "Happy Day" to see if our voices are able to blend into each other's. 

4) She picked "Here I am to Worship" on the spot and ask us to sing the chorus part spontaneously.

It's over~ Done~ :) Quite an informal thing and a good experience for a girl with stage fright and not much self confidence. Gotta get back to studies!!   

Labels:


*ching*
6:09 AM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com