<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I don't know who I am, do you?


Just this morning, I was feeling ecstatic after my DFD practical. I think this is the 1st time I've enjoyed a prac.
I know I love the sense of satisfaction and achievement academically.
And just a while ago I felt so fresh joining Juliana and Claire for lunch :)
I know I love seeing friends.




But the next moment, my mood just dropped...I lost 3 of my pendrives in one go. What would you have done in this situation? VENT OUT all your frustrations to your close friends? Eat ice-cream and tell yourself that it's no big deal? Probably that's what normal people do. But this someone called Renee...STARBURN~~ I tell you...STUBBORN!! She doesn't join friends for dinner anymore. Stayed in, turned on the lappie, listen to sentimental songs, trying to forget what had happened, but ended up stressing in her coursework (自己吓自己那种)


Then, Yen Shiang and Sook Theng came..JUST IN TIME~ I actually felt great after talking to you girls. Crapping about anything, everything...although I don't really know you girls well. I really felt a lot better. Does it really work that way? Can't I just keep stuff to myself? The society has changed...人心不可测。。
Then came another person. A pretty young girl that I've always look highly upon. She's caring, loving and she surprised me tonight. This question came out of her "mouth" (actually it was through fb).

Hui Ching, you're not the quiet type right? Man I thought what I've done to have made her asked me this.
And then I realised she wanted to know me better. She say she can see her in me...or see me in her?
Yes, I was indeed the very-quiet type of girl years ago. Everyone knows that and sees me that way.
I know you're not an introvert. You can talk crap and be very crazy with people that you're comfy with right?
Hmm...BINGO? Eversince I went back to Malaysia from Adelaide, people have commented I've become more cheerful and confident. Well, actually I'm not too sure about that. Maybe in some ways yes...I must admit it's somehow a bit related to my participation in church activities and some other factors over here. It's just plain weird. Sometimes my laugh can be a disguise...for my sadness or fear.


I was a lil' surprised that someone actually sees me sensitive enough to realise some things that other people don't. Yes I agree with Fen, you know a lot of things, but you chose to keep them inside you. But you'll let it out when you're with people you're comfortable with. People discover you. I am very much a confident-less girl. A small thing breaks me, but I'm confirmed by God's words that I'm faithfilled, so I am. I have hard times too and I'm learning to be strong. Be confident girl! Don't worry about your future kay? It's in God's hands and you are unique in God's eyes.


Thanks a million jie. You know who you are. May God bless you in getting a job, your PR...may whatever you're undertaking be smooth-sailing. Don't stress out too much kay? <3 xoxo


*yawn* I'm tired...coffee, anyone? nights

*ching*
4:58 AM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com