<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A post across thousands of miles


To the greatest mum in the whole wide world:

Just wanna break a good news to you to begin with.
I’M OFFICIALLY THROUGH WITH FIRST YEAR!! Yay~~ Are you happy for me? haha…
Just finished my last paper yesterday and I’m finally free like a bird.

Okay, so let’s get into the actual topic of this post. So you’re…let’s see….50…51…52….
妈子,你今年贵根啊? 数一数,你好似54佐係晤係啊? Haha….HAPPY 54th dear mummy! 
A year older, a year wiser eh? I can see one more white hair growing out. Just kidding :P 

This is the first year that I’m not around to celebrate any of you guys’ birthdays. I still remember I recorded a birthday song for dad’s birthday using the new keyboard he’s gotten for me approximately 9 months ago.

And FYI, when students like me are under some kind of stress, preparing hard for their exams, their minds tend to *ahem* go sidetrack. So I was thinking…..hmm, what should I do for your birthday? Well, I’ve decided to make good use of my blog and in a way, introduce it to you. Hehe, so any special wishes this year?

~一日不见, 如隔三秋~
一年不见, 不知你们过得如何?
谢谢你,妈妈. 把两个天真活泼, 机灵可爱的小鬼抚养长大.

成为今天热血方刚的少男少女.

 也感谢你,不管当时的我有多少的不愿意, 把我送到这里来深造, 就因为你有先知.
还记得老爸老是说我像个井底蛙, 我会大步走向未来, 看看这世界有多么大,多么精彩.
你的养育之恩,我是这辈子都报答不了.
请原谅我小时候的顶撞,不懂事…小孩子嘛, 总会经历判逆期. 不经一事,不长一智, 对吧? 也不知从什么时候, 你开始懂得跟我们耍冷, 闹别扭, 让我发觉咱们之间可以没代沟, 我也可以跟你做好朋友…所以呢~ 你并不老!! 哈哈...


人家说, 家有一老, 如有一宝. 如今我家有两老, 如有两只天鹅, 日鹅夜鹅~~ (in Cantonese)
Yes mum~~ I know…..IT’S FOR OUR OWN GOOD~~~ haha.
 再过不久就要回到你们的怀抱了. ,, 你们还好吧? 还会偶尔斗斗嘴吗? :P 这样是可以增添生活情趣啦.. 活到了这把年纪, 也没什么不能包容的了..要迁就迁就哦~ J 现在有了woolly,  每一天的心情是不是好很多?

p/s: 喜欢这份生日礼物吗? 千千万万不要太喜欢啊~ 要不然明年我就糟了, 创意用尽, 要我绞尽脑汁都不知道该搞什么花样了…

愿你: 平平安安, 健健康康, 天天快乐 (这样就很幸福了)

Lotsa love,
your daughter, Ching

Labels:


*ching*
1:10 AM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com