<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hobby. 嗜好


Finals is just around the corner.
Like everyone else, I'm starting to feel the "stress".
Haven't really touched much on any subjects.  
I was somehow enlightened by some of the life principles in a hong kong drama recently.

~人不可以没有兴趣~
~没有梦想的人跟死人没差~
嗯,有道理,当你做着一件你喜欢做的事,不管多辛苦,你都决不埋怨,决不放弃不是吗?

 ~I love badminton~
 Thanks to my dad who never gave up "nagging" me to continue playing this game no matter how lazy I was. Thanks to him that I finally found something that I LOVE with all my heart.
Because of it, I sweated for the first time in Adelaide (lol)

因为它,我结识了不少对羽球充满热诚的朋友
也因为它,我对每个星期六充满了期待。。  

~Singing is my passion~
Thanks heaps to choarong and grace for their times spent in Redbox and Neway, had a great time learning techniques from you girls :)

因为它,我找到了前所未有的快感
也因为它,我找到了一个可以让我抒发情感的工具

~I miss my piano back home~
Thanks a lot to my mum for her persistency and perseverance in making sure that I proceeded in taking practical lessons eventhough I hated theory. Thank you for your willingness to spend thousands and millions on me just to cultivate my interest.

因为钢琴,我爱上了一切跟音乐有关的事物。
因为有你,我的听觉视觉敏锐了,手指也灵活了。

~Drawing, one of my interests~
I've loved drawing and colouring since I was a kid. I won't say I'm good. But for a 12-year-old girl who didn't take up drawing lessons, I must say I'm very satisfied with my work :)


  因为画画,我不再乱消耗时间
也在打发时间的当时,找到了一丁点的童年快乐。

 ~I love arts and crafts~
I can spend hours sitting down with anything I can grabhold of and turn them into something "unique".
When I say unique,I don't mean it's very nice,I just meant you couldn't find them elsewhere,haha.

做着这些有的没的,还真的很耗时耗神,
可是就算再累,你也会死撑下去,
就算不吃不喝都要把它做完, 看到了一点成绩就会高兴老半天..
尤其当你把它交到了朋友手上, 看着他们那种神情,就觉得一切都是值得的.

~ I love writing~

我很爱写,没事做就拿纸笔,涂涂写写。。
不要问我为什么,没的解。
就觉得很爽。

~I love hanging out with you guys~

因为他们,生活变得如此的精彩,不再枯燥
因为他们, 我的人生充满了色彩

兴趣≠不实际
从事跟你兴趣有关的事业,你一定会尽全力,会对它更加认真。

Labels:


*ching*
8:07 PM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com