<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Sunday, August 8, 2010

1st attempts


As I was sick for two whole weeks, I couldn't go out and play or exercise or do anything I want. Stuck in my apartment, I was afraid I'd be going mad anytime soon...watching hong kong and taiwan dramas everyday from dawn to dusk. So I decided to cook something I don't usually cook.

~Baked chicken with lemon and rosemary~
Yes, shea shin, the rosemary has no fragrance, I just feel sorry for you and the rosemary if I threw them away :P

~'Inferior' ABC soup~
人家敢认imperial,我不敢认superior 
hopefully "you" know what i mean *winks*

~Tomato and onion bruschetta~
~Mushroom and sausage bruschetta~
It's quite filling. Not too sure if I've made it correctly though :S

~Pork dumplings~
Had a wonderful time sitting alone taking my sweet time wrapping them,haha.
Was supposed to make the dumpling skins from scratch using flour and water etc, but failed as the recipe showed me the wrong ratio. Kept adding flour to make it non-sticky till I gave in.

~Min hun kueh~
And so the dough kneaded was used to make this. As I was too lazy to get the right ingredients, I used substitutes instead. The soup is made from boiling chicken bones instead of anchovies,that's why it looks a bit "dirty". The vege was substituted as well. Nevermind the appearance, it tasted good after all the hardwork :)

~Green tea fried rice~
Thanks yu fai for your green tea :)
I realised using gas stove to fry rice has no egg fragrance.

~糯米鸡~
Felt lazy to go and buy glutinous rice...but the outcome ain't too bad :) Edible,haha...

~Cottage pie~
Playing around with the leftover mushrooms, veges and tomato paste. Didn't know what to do with them.
Had to improvise with what I've got.

~Salmon with lime,mash potato and mayonaise pasta~

~Honey chicken and cauliflower~
This is soooo random. Haha. Ben was saying lemon chicken chop in Kampar tasted really nice, so I decided to cook this the next day.

After that, I started to lose interest in cooking on a daily basis. If only I have a personal cook....

Labels:


*ching*
3:40 AM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com