<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Thursday, April 15, 2010

the ones who filled my life with laughter


Thank you joyce for inviting us for a sleepover. I hope that we've been able to fill in for Eva and Jasmine and kept your loneliness aside :)
Thanks for the dinner and breakfast. They were simply awesome.
All the best for your assignments and be careful when you're travelling to Melbourne. Be strong when you meet my future daddy and enjoy a wonderful night with him which ends with THE waltz kies? hehe :P

But all these activities that I've had here in Adelaide only made me think more of you girls back there. I missed you girls heaps~! Everyone doing great thus far? Had a feeling that I still felt best when I'm around girls. Just some thoughts today. I don't know what feeling I'm having right now :( 
It's like an emo feeling...but not really. It's also like a sudden feeling of disgust towards "some people" but I don't know why. What's got into me? *sniff*

A crazy night filled with lots and lots of laughters and tears...tears of laughters i mean :)
Thank you so much girls....for...EVERYTHING
For willing to listen to me
For taking good care of me
For sharing all the precious moments we've had
Although you've only known me for....2 months? :)

Even if we may have known other friends at different stages of our lives,the memories we've had cannot be replaced.
Be it sad ones or happy ones
Beautiful ones or awful ones
Every single one of you just can't be replaced.
Even if we've had arguments or we've hurt one another,the memories we shared will still remain clear in my mind and couldn't be erased.
Thanks for filling my life with colours,laughters and even sorrows.

And of course I wouldn't forget the both of you. You've always been there to listen to me and share everything about yourselves. And although it's just for a year before we head off to different directions, I still wanna say I'm truly glad to have known the both of you. I know you love me pretty, and I love you too,haha.
As for the anti-black girl yet still LOVING black so much, I'll see you in Melb or Adelaide soon in the future.

Searching for my true-self.....how long is this gonna take? 

Labels:


*ching*
5:04 AM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com