<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Thursday, April 22, 2010

bittersweet moments


Can this day get any worse?
First I lost my chocolate cookies,then I found out that my $20 was gone. And after that I received a mail telling me that my rental is overdue but I had actually paid on the VERY first day of the month! sigh...what's next?
I was really not in the mood for anything today.
I don't know who took my stuff...
I was mad at myself for being so careless to have lost 20 dollars...
 But luckily the rental thing was settled now. 

Thank you Phoebe for accompanying me this afternoon.
ps: dark chocolate with raspberry was AWESOME!

Thanks choarong for your text and call. I never expected you to do that just for a facebook comment.
 Awww...love ya~!

不管怎么样你都会陪在我身边...这是你说的.. :)

一个月半了吧? 好久不见了...
你们还好吗?

虽说要跟你们联络很简单,可还是免不了会想你们...
找朋友不难,可要找像你们..
了解自己的知己,也不知什么时候才能遇到..

以为自己已慢慢开始适应了这里的生活, 原来心始终还在你们那儿...
在属于自己真正的家里....
也不知为何思绪一直停留在离开大马的前几天....
想着那晚姐妹们通宵说的悄悄话...
回想着那夜流着泪跟蕙恩在电话里聊的一番话...
忘不了启祥在车上说过的那一段让我反复思考的话...
还有好久以前跟你们享有的点点滴滴..
  每当夜深了,又或者是独处的时候..
这些画面都会不知不觉浮现在脑海....

想找个人说话却找不到...
不是没有...是有些话...对着他们就是说不出口...有时是难以开口..
以前不管是多难听,多深的话...你们都能接受,都能明白...
可是每个人都不一样...看似跟我很好,每天都相处在一起的人...
一顶点小事就好像冒犯了她..
怎么办呢?
我真的很想你们..

when you tell someone that you missed him or her, MEAN IT

   前一阵子跟雪怡在电话聊天, 她的第一句话竟然是跟我投诉身份证不见了!
哈哈,可也不知为什么觉得很温馨...换成是以前,早就跟她大吵大闹了..是吧雪怡?
还有蕙雯,谢谢你一直像个妈妈一样地照顾我,什么事都替我出头 :)
嗯...还真的很想念以前中学的时光
谢谢你们曾经的陪伴
谢谢你们所给的回忆
最重要的...谢谢你们成为了我生命中不可缺少的朋友
友情没有句点...
我此时此刻...正想着你们

Thanks for all the precious gifts which have helped me gone through these two months with smiles and tears.
I wouldn't forget all the bittersweet memories that we've gone through together.



Labels:


*ching*
5:35 AM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com