<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Monday, March 22, 2010

A blessing


This week is starting to turn out to be not as fun as it seems. Assignments are piling up,exams are just around the corner and the worse thing is...1 assignment,1 class test, a quiz and an oral presentation are all due on the SAME DAY. Yes same day!! how fun is that? smile hui ching SMILE~~ :) Woke up at 8 in the morning, proceed to do research in the library after breakfast and then to timothy's house to help prepare laksa for the SPECIAL NIGHT! what's so special about that night??? It's MAMAK NIGHT!!! haha..something malaysians love and crave for, especially for anyone who's overseas and missing the unique malaysian food.

Dragging myself, I walked to Tim's apartment under the hot sun with an expressionless face due to tiredness and sore legs. But when I see the faces of my lifegroup members and yean yee preparing lunch for me,the expression immediately wore off. Thank you Yean yee for your care for me like a sister :) I've always wanted an elder sis or bro ^^
You guys knew I have a lot of assignments and tests to deal with and kept on asking me to take a rest. But come on, I came all the way to help..hehe. It was tiring,but fun! I enjoyed every single moment with you guys eventhough it's just slicing chicken and cutting fishballs. And Tim gave us backforest chocolate as a reward. Ahhhh~~~craving~~thx Tim,haha.

As I had tons of assignments and felt that the ticket was a little expensive,I've decided not to go for the big event. I knew I would probably missed all the fun but I thought...oh well, I'll just stick to my first decision. But what unexpected was that joyce and yean yee had actually bought our (me and mel's) tickets. I couldn't believe that they're treating us to the mamak food. But what made me felt like crying was, not only they wanted us to go for the food,they want us to have a great night to remember. They understand our feelings and want us to take our mind off our assignments for once and be happy. And most importantly, i felt that I've been accepted as one of the family members eventhough I'm not a Christian. I was feeling so unhappy the day I know I'm going to leave my family and friends. But......well,to cut it short,I had a wonderful night :)

~Nasi lemak~ frankly speaking, the nasi wasn't that good >.<

Laksa!! made by members of north terrace lifegroup. The laksa soup wasn't enough though. And....emm...instant noodles were used to replace the "yellow" noodles...hahaha
Tim's gonna kill me

Roti canai~!!!! The best out of the three,haha. Sorryyyyyy~ laksa was not bad!!

Love you all ^^

Friends from church and North Terrace lifegroup
I know some of you guys back in malaysia may feel surprised that I actually go to church after I came here. Well, it's because of them :)

joyce mummy and yean yee jie jie :)
what i wanna say is that...I'm truly blessed to have known the both of you. Thank you....from the bottom of my heart.

Labels:


*ching*
3:25 AM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com