<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5405066677901398982?origin\x3dhttp://gleamofmoonlight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

The Gleam of Moonlight

Sunday, February 7, 2010

too much to say..missing you heaps



Finally here in Adelaide,settling down. Wasn't feeling well in the airplane, had fever, had no appetite,felt cold, missed my family. It was really hard for me to just leave things behind and head off to a new place especially when you're sick. I was getting homesick in the first two days,was crying so badly :'( luckily I have Melissa and her mum with me.

Everything is so different here. The mobile plans, the internet line,etc. You just have to do everything on your own. I've never had to do washing up and stuff at home. I've never paid bills before, I've never did transactions or whatsoever in the bank before. But yeah,it's about time I learn all these actually.

To hui inn, I really missed you and the times we've had together. Never expected you to cry when I give you the calendar. I was really glad that you loved it. I really hope the calendar will accompany you during your ups and downs for the whole year until you graduate from sunway and hopefully i'll be back by then. Frankly speaking, I'm still crying when I'm typing all this to you but i JUST COULDN'T HELP IT. I miss my mum and dad a lot and the feeling of being alone in a foreign country made this trip even worse. I wanted to talk more to you when you called me that day, but I was sick and had no energy. So don't think I'm being not so amiable again kay? I watched the video you made for me just now and I smiled :) Thank you so much dear ^^ All the best. XOXO

To Kee Siang, thank you so much for spending some time with me playing the sport that you say you weren't good at,although I don't feel it that way. We almost had "eggs" in the first match but we still catch up and got 15-11 right? And we even won at the next match! Haha, I won't forget about the championship, memorable shuttlecock and of course the LOVELY ROSE PEN with magic tricks included,lol...I had a deep thought of what you told me in the car and...well,I didn't really do it in the end but I was really happy on 'monday', if you know what I'm talking about ;)


To Wai Kit, I don't really know what to say with that **** on the present you gave me,haha. But yeap, I'll definitely use it when mine is spoiled? The picture...hehe,you wait la yea. Anyway, I was really happy that you loved the card. Don't tease me lol, I'll get really serious and thought I did badly you know? I really missed the times when we're in form five,I've really had a wonderful sweet 17 after knowing your existence haha. And when you told me you have nothing to treasure,I was like.....hmm, okay....lol. The feelings I've had for that year is.....undescribable. I've tasted feelings I've never had before. I had ups and downs very easily. Thanks for coming to see me after your exam,bringing me to the shopping mall for the last time haha. Well, I think the time I enjoyed the most is when we're in "tong ci dao" playing with the "you know what" haha. Remember to drop some ink in there sometime kay? It's alright if you're worried about your writing...hahaha. Take care in Ireland and have a great time with your dad :)


To my church friends, especially Min Huei, thank you so much for treating me so kindly. I didn't really expect you guys to want to ask me out for dinner. And i was so touched you guys made an effort to drive to my house to give me cards and bible. I don't know what to say.....but thank you. You're going to be a really good leader :) To Wei Jing, although I've not known you for long, but you were really friendly to me on my last day of church. And to tell you a lil' secret,I've read psalm 23:1-6 hahaha...is that enough to make you proud? To Jia En, although you're quite scary sometimes(no offence) but you're still nice to me, haha. I actually missed you guys when I was at the Edge church in Adelaide today :) Met another guy called Ian,same as the one in your church right? haha...Oh, ask Nicole to keep in touch me kay?

To sook sook,hui peng and pek san, I really couldn't believe that I can make such good friends through the girl guide association. We never really got together and spend time like friends do but you girls still remember my birthday. Glad to have known you girls. Take care and all the best in all your future undertakings :)

~Will miss you all heaps in the cold weather here~




























































*ching*
6:33 PM





Profile




~~~hui ching~~~
~~16 Feb~~
~~loves the environment~~ ;)
~~♥ light purple~~
~~♥ chocolate~~
~~♥ music~~
~~looking forward to pursue my dreams~~

LOVES & HATES

♥ ~ colours
♥ ~ sweet stuff
♥ ~ listening to soft music
♥ ~ falling asleep with the rain pouring outside
♥ ~ spending some time alone yet ♥ gatherings
♥ ~ nature
♥ ~ sunset and sunrise
♥ ~ my family and friends
♥ ~ fond memories

X ~anything that breaks the peace in this world

Tagboard



Links

choa rong
hui inn
shueze
jingshi
pei mun
melissa
melissa
eeling
xing leng
grace chen
tanya
sheah yee
yu fai
charlene
shea shin
fms
li kee
thomas
jia cheng
zhen
yean yee
yuan ren
elysia
samantha
jeshua
weeli
joanna
M
L
annie
shangshen
wei fen
avril
meiwah
alison

Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com